Rachel Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set  » Housewares  »
  • I love watching Rachel Ray in Food Network's 30 Minute Meal
  • I bought her indoor griddle/grill and I loved it
  • I am looking forward to spending more years making delicious food with this cookware
  • I highly recommend this product to other people who want to purchase a cookware set

• by lipsticknladdles

I love watching Rachel Ray in Food Network’s 30 Minute Meal. Her kitchen, including all her cookware reflects a sunny ambience. I bought her indoor griddle/grill and I loved it. That is why, I was encouraged to buy the whole 10-Pc.

Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set. It costs $130 plus tax, shipping and handling (because I ordered it online). The 10 piece set includes 1 1/2 and 3-qt.

covered saucepans; 6-qt. covered stockpot; 2 3/4-qt.

10″ covered saute pan; 8″ and 10″ french skillets.

I have been using it for 2 months now and I just adore it. First, it looks so good in my kitchen. I love the lovely combination of orange silicone handles with the black non-stick coating of the pots and pans.

It is unique and indeed one of a kind. It is not the usual cookware my Mom & Grandma used. It makes me feel young, chic ...

• & modern even if I am dead tired cooking all day.

I also love the glass lids because it makes peeking inside the pots easy. Also, when they said NON-STICK, they do meant it. I bought several cheaper cookware before and some food sticks so bad that when I cleaned it the coating just chipped off! I had never experienced such with the Rachel Ray Cookware.

I do hope, even with time, the non-stick coating will

still be efficient. Another thing I love about these pieces is that it is oven safe. Sometimes, I just need to brown the meat over the stove, then I can directly finish cooking it up in the oven without bothering to transfer it to another dish.

Such a time saver! I am looking forward to spending more years making delicious food with this cookware. I highly recommend this product to other people who want to purchase a cookware set.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53809463430830/k2311a098/9.8.08