Lush Beauty Products  » Cosmetics  »
1161-4710 Kingsway Metrotown Mall Burnaby, BC
  • I visited Lush in Metrotown in Burnaby, and was very impressed

• by Angelwhispers30

I tend to suffer from dry skin at times and so need to be careful what I use in terms of bath and shower products. Some chemicals can really make my skin flaky and dry, not to mention irritated. A friend suggested I try bath and shower products from Lush, a store that specializes in bath and shower products made from completely natural ingredients.

I visited Lush in Metrotown in Burnaby, and was very impressed. Everything is set out

on display and is kept very well maintained, the staff members are very knowledgeable about the products and had great suggestions about what would be best suited for my skin. I only went in there to have a look around, and came out with two bath bombs (Balls that fizz and dissolve when you put them in the bath), some shampoo to restore my dry frizzy hair, a bar of soap that smelled like Oranges, and a face mask that ...

• smelled and looked just like chocolate.

I was amazed by how good those products are! They didn’t dry my skin out at ALL, and I had no other side effects from them. In fact they made my skin better than it’s been for years. The soap made my skin soft and smooth with no flaking, the shampoo made my hair smooth and nourished, no more frizziness and the bath bombs were just plain fun, turning the water

a fun color like pink or blue, with a fruity fragrance that wasn’t overpowering at all.

Since then I’ve also tried their bubble baths. These come in a solid bar. You break some off and crumble it in the bottom of your bath tub before running the water. The result was a tub full of luxurious bubbles that didn’t melt away. I’ll never use anything else now. Lush saved my skin, and at a price you can’t beat anywhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31809463420830/k2311a098/9.8.08