Country Crock Shed’s Spread + Puertorican Bread  » Food  »
  • There's nothing more delicious then Shed's Spread on some bread
  • I like this a lot better then butter for these reasons
  • I mean I really love this type of butter, really
  • You can buy it in a variety of sizes, so if your trying it for the first time I would recommend you try the small size
  • This is the best bread I've ever had, that's for sure

• by Psi Boy

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Shed’s Spread:

I never really liked butter, but that changed once I tried Country Crock’s Shedd Spread. There’s nothing more delicious then Shed’s Spread on some bread. Shed’s Spread is made from Country Crock and is very delicious. It is very easy to spread and tastes delicious. Shed’s Spread can be bought at your local

grocery store. I like this a lot better then butter for these reasons:

1. Cheaper.

2. Easier to spread.

3. Many varieties.

4. Very simple to use.

I mean I really love this type of butter, really. You have got to try it yourself to see just how delicious this is, because I can’t describe it ...

• in any other way. You can buy it in a variety of sizes, so if your trying it for the first time I would recommend you try the small size.

Puertorican Bread:

I’ve always been a big bread lover, but once I try this new kind of bread I fell in love. Puertorican Bread is the

best bread there is. It can be bought at your Local Walmart. It is soft,tasty, and cheap. It goes great with Shed’s Spread. Give it a try, your sure to love it. This is the best bread I’ve ever had, that’s for sure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27809463410830/k2311a098/9.8.08