Olay Definity Color Recapture
  • Olay has solved this very obvious problem quite easily
  • It is a good value because it cost no more than it would if you were buying moisturizer and foundation
  • It is so much more convenient to do it all in one step instead of two
  • Some little things I like about it are the smell
  • This is the best skin product I have found yet

• by alwayswinning

For all of us women who are tired of putting on our ant-aging moisturizer everyday and then putting our foundations on top of that so that we can also have an even complexion I have finally found our dream perfect product. No more of that feeling of having too much stuff on your face.

Olay

has solved this very obvious problem quite easily! New Olay Definity Color Recapture anti-aging moisturizer plus foundation is the perfect solution.

This stuff is absolutely great.

It is a good value because it cost no more than it would if you were buying moisturizer and foundation.

It is so much more convenient to do it all in ...

• one step instead of two.

It comes in several shades so no worries there.

And it lives up to the Olay name.

Not only do I have my nice even complexion due to the foundation, the anti-aging part of the product does its job very well.

My skin looks firm, young, and vivid.

Some little things I

like about it are the smell.

It smells great! And also how it glides on really smoothly and blends in very well.

I am so pleased with this product.

There are so many things to love about it.

It makes you look great and is good for your skin.

This is the best skin product I have found yet!

Olay Definity Color Recapture

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31809463400830/k2311a098/9.8.08