Revlon Colorstay Eye and Lip Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • It has a nice neutral smell, is easy to use, and the cost is very reasonable
  • In my opinion this is a great product that does exactly what it is supposed to do and I am very happy to have found it

• by Virginia Braden

I have always struggled to find an eye makeup remover that won’t burn my eyes, tear my lashes out, or leave an oily residue around my eyes. Most that aren’t oily take so much rubbing to take off the makeup that they leave my eyes very sore.

I have found

Revlon Colorstay Eye and Lip Makeup Remover in a 2 oz.

size squeezable container that is really a perfect product.

It is a creamy lotion type of consistency rather than a gel or a liquid and it takes off my eye makeup with very little effort.

It doesn’t burn my ...

• eyes or leave a greasy, oily film around my eyes.

It doesn’t take a lot of the product to get the job done so while the bottle is somewhat smaller than many of the other eye makeup removers, you really don’t need as much as you do with the others.

I am extremely happy with the product in every regard.

It has a nice neutral smell, is easy to use, and the cost is very reasonable.

In my opinion this is a great product that does exactly what it is supposed to do and I am very happy to have found it.

helen jinks says :

Where do I purchase Revlon Colorstay Eye and Lip Makeup Remover? I live in hialeah florida 33015

Galega says :

It was actually discontinued by Revlon three years back. Currently, you should not find any problem in getting it. This remover is also available on Amazon and eBay. Just a make a search there and you will find it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31110446340630/k2311a0411/4.11.06