Chuck  » TV  »
NBC
  • I am the kind of person who watches a lot of Television so I think I have a pretty good idea of what goes over well with America's audiences
  • I think one of the things that I like most about the shoe is that I can relate so well to the main character Chuck, he is just an average person that finds himself in extraordinary situations
  • I love this show, it is funny, fast paced and fun

• by rosco

Chuck has to be my favorite show to hit television in the 2007/2008 season. I am the kind of person who watches a lot of Television so I think I have a pretty good idea of what goes over well with America’s audiences.

Chuck premiered on NBC in 2007 and ran a 13

episode first season. NBC has found a real winner here, and they have signed on for a second season of chuck for a full 22 episodes.

Chuck is an action comedy that centers around an average person that suddenly finds himself that a valuable asset to some of the governments top secret agencies.

• IT is an action packed show that keeps me on the edge of my seat every episode. I think one of the things that I like most about the shoe is that I can relate so well to the main character Chuck, he is just an average person that finds himself in extraordinary
        situations. It also doesn’t hurt that he has an amazingly hot co-star.

I love this show, it is funny, fast paced and fun. I can not wait for the new season to come out. everyone be sure to catch the second season of Chuck on NBC, and be looking for the first season on dvd.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10809463380830/k2311a098/9.8.08