Zebra F-301 ink pen  » Other  »
  • These seem to be the best all around ink pens I have ever owned
  • I know they make refills for these pens but I have never needed a refill
  • I will continue to buy them at what I consider to be a reasonable price

• by Shawnc

I LOVE THEM!!! These seem to be the best all around ink pens I have ever owned. I started buying these pens when I was in high school using them for almost all my work that I could. Except math she forced me to use a pencil. But I would have used one

if I could have.

These pens seem to be very well balanced and have a great weight to them. They are not to heavy to use for long periods of time but not so light to keep floating off the paper.

I know they make refills for these pens but I have never ...

• needed a refill. I wear pants that have pockets on the legs where I keep my pen always. Over time they get hung up on stuff until the pocket clip breaks off and I leave it on my desk and get a new one. I have had very few of them break in
        half. I cant remember any of them to ever stop working completly unless they did just flat out break. I will continue to buy them at what I consider to be a reasonable price.

I have always recommeded these pens to anyone that would ever listen to me and will continue to do so.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12809463350830/k2311a098/9.8.08