Bates Ultra lite side zip boots
  • I purchased a pair of the Bates Ultra lite side zip black boots after getting hired as a fulltime firefighter in southwest missouri
  • Not these they are the lightest most comfortable boot I have ever wore with a great price

• by Shawnc

I purchased a pair of the Bates Ultra lite side zip black boots after getting hired as a fulltime firefighter in southwest missouri. these boots have been great. I wear them almost everyday of the week at the station and around my house working.

The side zip makes it extremly quick

to get my boots on and off quickly when responding to emergencies. They also have a non-slip sole which works great on normal smooth wet concret. The non-slip sole does not work so well on oily/oily wet floors.

These boots also have a great warranty to them I have had a ...

• few pairs of them over the years and went for a period of time where the zippers would break or the soles would start to come off. Each time I took them back to the place where I purchased them and was given a brand new pair with no questions asked.

With

most other boots they are very heavy and have hard soles. Not these they are the lightest most comfortable boot I have ever wore with a great price. I will be buying a new pair before long after about a year and a half of use and the soles about to wear out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55809463320830/k2311a098/9.8.08