Mazda 626
  • Unfortunately it didn't take long before that beautiful fan started pushing out hot air in the middle of summer
  • My car was diagnosed as having a transmission problem

• by Michael Stephen

I fell in love with my 1991 Mazda 626. When I got into it at the used car lot and saw the oscillating fan, I was sold. The car started and the engine was soft - I liked that.

The car had 64,000 miles on it - not bad. Then I liked the conservative look of the car.

I liked the car so much that I sold my beat up Chevrolet and proudly brought the proceeds in to

Penn Avenue Auto sales to buy it. I was so proud of that car and that oscillating fan.

Unfortunately it didn’t take long before that beautiful fan started pushing out hot air in the middle of summer. And that was the beginning of troubles.

It wasn’t long before the soft engine began to slip. My car was diagnosed as having a transmission problem.

The car sat some time before I realized that I had ...

• purchased transmission coverage in the warranty. After the car was fixed it ran like a charm.

I made several one hundred plus mile trips with this car and I never had any worries. This car was like a buddy.

We had seen so many things together and been so many places that I was sad that I gave it up. The end of my Mazda came when I arrived home

after a long trip.

The Mazda by then had developed a leaking problem:if it wasn’t the antifreeze leaking, then it was the oil, if it wasn’t that then the brake fluid. Since I had gotten another car I stopped driving the Mazda.

At first when I would try to move it, it was difficult to start. The more the car sat, the more difficult it was to start until finally the car refused to start.

It was like the car just died.

Mazda 626

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9809463170830/k2311a098/9.8.08