Spin Spa  » Health  »
2.0
  • I bought this spin spa sometime last year
  • I thought it would be relaxing and feel good on my body

• by Brooke

I bought this spin spa sometime last year. I thought it would be relaxing and feel good on my body. Overall it is an alright product but it could be much better.

My biggest complaint is that all of the attachments don’t work right. There are five attachments that you can put on the handle. I guess you would call them the head attachments. Each one is designed differently, they all feel different.

One of the attachments is just a regular sponge, like a lot of people use in the bath or shower to clean with. The

other four are different but some of them look a little bit alike. The other one that is quite different from the rest is the one used to get rid of dry skin, it is rough and just a plain pad like on the head.

The other three head attachments are more like bristles on them. One of them has a hard pad just like the other head attachment used for getting rid of dry skin, this one has that pad plus bristles on the outer side of the attachment.

The other two head attachments are ...

• quite a like. The only difference I see in them is that one of them has the bristles closer together and has little balls on the head attachment, that are suppose to massage you.

You are suppose to be able to just add soap to it and turn it on. It does spin but it doesn’t feel as good as you would think, especially depending on what type of head attachment you are using. The regular sponge head attachment is usually the only one that I use. The other head attachments tend to not work right, they

start to feel rough on your skin. If I ever do use the other head attachments I make sure to use a lot of soap and lather it up really good.

It’s also hard to move it around on your body because the spin spa is already moving. You would think it would be easier and feel relaxing and good to do but it’s not. It’s harder to move around on your body and it just doesn’t feel like it should. Sometimes it feels more like a hassle dealing with it than feeling good on your body using it.

Debbie says :

I bought one a few weeks ago and was disappointed trying to turn it on was a joke. I had to take the top of the cover off on the switch and have to use a small screw driver to turn it on and off. It is a piece of crap. Now I am going to have waste more money to buy another type of one.

EILEEN PARISI says :

The on/off switch does not work

Jim says :

The switch does not work

Sylvia says :

Wife got one for christmas 2017 used it once with brand new batteries, put on slight pressure on soap pad and it stopped put light pressure on new batteries went flat after 5 mins. what a usless piece of Chinese crap ,gone in bin cheaper than sending back product to supplier WARNING do not waste your mone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34809463140830/k2311a098/9.8.08