Casio DBC-62 Data Bank Wrist Watch  » Watches  »
  • Casio is one of the best digital wrist watch makers in the market
  • But recently I found out this watch is not safe to wear if you do more than walking around

• by Sukhitha

Casio is one of the best digital wrist watch makers in the market. I’ve been using several Casio watches and they made me believe in their products. I always hated the traditional analog watches that I have to “calculate” time since the digital clock directly shows me the time.

When I got bored with my old digital watch and I wanted more than a wrist watch I went ahead and bought a Casio Data Bank

Wrist Watch. It is has an inbuilt calculator, phone number memory, memo and many more facilities that most other watches doesn’t have.

It is not the most charming wrist watch since it has a big numeric pad, but it gives the watch much advanced and professional look. Most Data Storage watch users face difficulties when changing battery.

When the battery is removed all the phone numbers and all the data is erased. So they have ...

• to write down all and add them again one by one after changing battery.

But in this watch the data remains for about one minute after removing battery. So if the battery is replaced within a minute the data is not harmed.

But recently I found out this watch is not safe to wear if you do more than walking around. Once I forgot to remove the watch while playing Table Tennis.

I hit the

clock on the table accidentally. It made a scratch on my hand which took about 2 weeks to fade away the scar.

I think it was the screws on the behind. They say the watch is made for sports.

It works even 50m underwater. But you can’t play TT.

It was the first time a watch hurt me. Even though it bites, it’s the best wrist watch I’ve ever used.

I can’t underestimate its durability, efficiency and handsome look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64809463120830/k2311a098/9.8.08