Smart Telecom Philippines  » Cellular services  »
1.5
Manila Philippines
  • I've stated to use a cell phone since 2005 and my first provider is smart I found out at that time that this telecom have great features plus when you're a new user you have automatically a bonus load to your sim-card after about a month of using this provider Smart Telecom have so many complains about stealing load from your cell phone and I commonly experience it, when I bought about 30 pesos load and after a minute I just only use 5 pesos of that load it gets zero balance
  • I just switch to other provider, they provided me good service but it cost more, at this time I only use my cell phone when its emergency or there's something important

• by skalofong

Smart Telecom is one of the most popular telecommunication here in the Philippines. They provide nation wide service here in the Philippines. I’ve stated to use a cell phone since 2005 and my first provider is smart I found out at that time that this telecom have great features plus when

you’re a new user you have automatically a bonus load to your sim-card after about a month of using this provider Smart Telecom have so many complains about stealing load from your cell phone and I commonly experience it, when I bought about 30 pesos load and after a minute I ...

• just only use 5 pesos of that load it gets zero balance. After having complains to the help center they just say just try to turn off your cell phone and turn on after 5 minutes and try to make a balance inquiry , after that they just hang-up and when
        I do what they say it doesn’t solve anything I just going to call them again and wait minutes before they answer it. I just switch to other provider, they provided me good service but it cost more, at this time I only use my cell phone when its emergency or there’s something important.

dyna says :

if u j0in m0nthly payng is it p0ssible to track or save my received messages and my reply messages?

MEV says :

Hi Dyna,

Contact their customer support hotline for your request or go to any Smart Branch shop.

You can also contact Globe at the following hotline numbers
    211 - using Globe Mobile
    173 - Repair (using Globe landline telephone)
    02-730-1000 (using Globe landline telephone)

You can also contact the following 24-Customer Care Hotline Number
    171 - toll-free from any Globelines
    (02) 919-8888 Luzon
    032 410-8888 Visayas and Mindanao

Not Happy says :

Smart steals loads is old news. Paypal refunded p8,000 pesos into my Smart Card, and Smart Communications claims they have no agreements with Paypal. So they kept my money. Then they notified me that my written contract makes them liable for up to p1,000 pesos.

MEV says :

Hi,

I REALLY AGREE with you. They even steal regular loads. I have loaded Php 50.00 and just used it for 2 minutes call to other networks. Guess what? My Php 50.00 load turn to ZERO Its just like Php 25.00 minute DONT US SMART. Sun Celluar is better, they are friendly to our pockets, especially for a Student like me.

allan says :

Hi everyone, i am also a victim of smart in stealing load. One time, i have 30pesos load and i register it to consumable internet for P5 for 15 minutes. I only browse internet for 15 minutes but my load was gone to zero pesos. Where did my P25 go?

nov navarro says :

how i can restore my text messages that i deleted already????? some can help me????

M says :

Hi Nov,

You cant restore them. Since its already deleted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22809463030830/k2311a098/9.8.08