Holiday Inn Forest Park St Louis MO
Forest Park 5915 Wilson Ave. St Louis MO, 63110
  • I believe it was $17.00 ( including tip) for two breakfast's of 4 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, 2 orders of hash browns, 2 biscuits, and four drinks

• by ashley rowell

The Holiday Inn at Forest Park in St Louis, Missouri was a good stay during a stressful time. St Louis is a 12 hour drive from my home . We were there to go to the St Louis Children’s Hospital. My handicapped child was having a muscle biopsy done.

First of all, let me say that the hotel gave us a medical discount rate of $79. We were greeted at the

front desk with a friendly staff and little wait time. The room was clean, well lit, fully stocked with towels and amenities, and smelled fresh.

Our room had a balcony overlooking the pool. The pool closes at 10:00 PM and is open June, July, and August. It was rather small, but very clean and required your room key card to gain access.

The entrances to the hotel also require your room key to gain entrance. The hotel offers room service with a full menu. One really great feature was that you could preorder room service for breakfast.

There were two cards with two options for a breakfast meal. You just fill in the time you wanted the order ready and hang the card from the outside door handle of the room (must be put out before 2am. ) The breakfast was promptly delivered at the time I ...

• Holiday Inn Forest Park St Louis MO
      requested.

The food was hot and tasty. I believe it was $17 ( including tip) for two breakfast’s of 4 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, 2 orders of hash browns, 2 biscuits, and four drinks. The hotel also has a lounge and gym downstairs.

The hotel itself is conveniently located just three miles, and two exits away from the Children’s Hospital. Forest Park (zoo, park, science museum, athletic fields, and walking

track) is on the same road and only one mile away. There are plenty of restaurants such as: Jack In The Box, Denny’s, Steak and Shake, BBQ restaurants, Italian restaurants, etc.

on the same road. There is a Target and plenty of gas stations on the same road. I needed to check out a day early and the hotel accommodated me with out any fee.

It was a great stay and have returned three times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2809463000830/k2311a098/9.8.08