Kool-Aid Singles
  • I like things that don't require a lot of cleanup
  • I learned this the hard way because the first time I used the product, I did so without reading the instructions and, yes, overflow

• by Orrymain

Growing up, life just wasn’t complete without Kool-Aid. We had it all the time. Over the years, Kool-Aid faded a bit from my life, but recently I’ve rediscovered the brand, thanks to their Kool-Aid Singles.

I’m very big into convenience and no-mess products. I like things that don’t require a lot of cleanup. The fewer dirty bowls, glasses, spoons, etc., the better, and that’s one of the reasons why

this product is perfect for me. To use the product, it’s just a matter of pulling the easy-to-tear tab and then pouring it into a large glass or 16.9 fl. oz. bottle of water. I, of course, prefer the bottle.

It’s important to take a drink out of the bottle before using it, or you will have a mess. I learned this the hard way because the first time I ...

• used the product, I did so without reading the instructions and, yes, overflow. Shame on me!

The Singles packages are sturdy and easy to carry with you, so you can always have that flavor wherever you want. If you’re like me, and don’t like mixing an entire pitcher of the beverage, this is a great way to get around that. Now, you can make a fresh drink, just for you,

whenever you want.

I love Kool-Aid. The quality of the taste has been consistent from my childhood to now. Some flavors I like better than others, but that’s just personal taste. The latest one I had was a zesty Tropical Punch. Boy, it was good. Regardless of the flavor, though, this is a top quality product. This latest addition to their family of products is a definite winner!

lynn says :

just curious, do the directions actually tell you to drink from your bottle before adding product. thanks

Orrymain replies :

I don`t have a big box anymore to check what it says. As soon as I get them, I usually take the packets out of the big box they come in and place them in a basket I have near my fridge. I`m thinking there was some kind of warning there, but I can`t be sure one way or the other right now. The individual packets, however, don`t say anything except `Add to 16.9 fl. oz bottle or glass of water. Shake or mix well`. I can only say that when I`ve added it to full bottles, I`ve had problems, but when I take a few sips out of it first, there aren`t any problems.

John says :

The directions actually do state to take a sip of the water to make room for the kool-aid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27809462990730/k2311a098/9.8.08