Mega Bloks ABC Train  » Baby care  »
  • I thought it would be great for her to learn to stack blocks
  • I found a Mega Bloks ABC train which is exactly what I was looking for
  • So I decided to get the ABC Train for my daughter
  • I strongly recommend it to any parents with toddlers aged 10 months and above

• by Sydney Hazelton

I was looking for blocks for my daughter. I thought it would be great for her to learn to stack blocks. At the same time, I was also looking for a car or any form of transport which has wheels, since daughter loves to turn wheels and run toy cars on the floor.

I went to Kiddy Palace to look fo rthe 2 toys for her. I found a Mega Bloks ABC train which is exactly what I was

looking for. It was two toys in one. There were blocks similar to Lego blocks. These blocks were labelled with letters of the alphabet. These blocks can be stacked on a train which consists of a train engine and 2 detachable carriages. Besides the train, this toy is also available in a yellow school bus design.

I showed it to my daughter and she loved it. It was on offer. The usual price is $19.95. The offer ...

• price is $14.95 at that moment. So I decided to get the ABC Train for my daughter. The train is colorful and bright which attracts her attention. Initially she did not know how to stack the blocks, but once her hand-eye coordination improves, she was able to do so. She has also developed greater concentration from playing with this toy.

My daughter also watches the TV series Thomas the Tank Engine and she was able to

relate to the toy she has. She loves turning the wheels on the train and run it on the floor. When she gets older she would be able to use the blocks to identify the alphabets. This is certainly a great buy!

This Mega Bloks ABC Train is available at all leading toy department stores and also online at the Mega Bloks website. I strongly recommend it to any parents with toddlers aged 10 months and above.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54809462950730/k2311a098/9.8.08