Nature Made Liquid Softgel Calcium  » Health  »
  • This is the absolute most convenient bottle of pills for anything that I've ever had

• by Orrymain

One of the biggest vitamins being pushed these days, especially for women, is Calcium. Nature Made now provides a liquid soft gel for Calcium with Vitamin D. Recently, I tried these soft gels.

Starting with a positive, I love

the cap. Instead of having to open the entire cap of the bottle, Nature Made makes a flip open top. It’s so very easy to just flip up the top, and the pills pour out easily. This is the absolute most convenient bottle of pills for anything that I’ve ever had. I wish they all had flip open tops.

Now for the negative. The pills are just too big. I’m someone who has a difficult ...

• Nature Made  Liquid Softgel Calcium
      time taking pills, and large ones just end up in the garbage. I did take the Calcium, but have to work at it a little bit too hard. This is the one thing that will keep me from
      purchasing this supplement in the future. Each pill is 600mg, and they advise taking two per day. Maybe they could lessen the milligrams and reduce the overall length and depth of the pill.

The calcium is needed, but I just need something smaller.

Lani Reynolds says :

Nature Made Liquid Softgel Calcium was suggested by my doctor but they are too big for me to swallow. ARe you going to come out with something smaller soon. ? If not can you give me a substitute that would work just as well. Thanks.

Orrymain replies :

HI … I have nothing to do with the manufacturing of the product. I only tried it and gave my opinion of the product. I agree about the size. I would recommend contacting the company directly with your concerns and suggestions.

Galega says :

They have now reduced the size of the Softgel. It was big because of the content - 600 mg of Calcium and 400 IU of Vitamin D3. There were lots of complaints regarding this hard-to-swallow problem. Currently, the softgel is much smaller and there won’t be any problem in swallowing it with a glass of water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34809462900730/k2311a098/9.8.08