Raley’s Fine Living Flexible Straws  » Other  »
  • Normally, I like to buy a large package of flexible straws so that I get a better price, but I was just about out of straws last week and decided to get a small package to tide me over until I could buy my usual size elsewhere
  • I began to get my usual brand when I noticed the Fine Living ones next to it for a lesser price
  • I was pleased, though, that the straws were colorful, like I prefer
  • Unfortunately, these turned out not to be as strong as my normal brand

• by Orrymain

Sometimes going with a store brand or a lesser known brand doesn’t make a difference, and then again, sometimes it does. Normally, I like to buy a large package of flexible straws so that I get a better price, but I was just about out of straws last week and decided to get a small package to tide me over until

I could buy my usual size elsewhere.

I began to get my usual brand when I noticed the Fine Living ones next to it for a lesser price. Like many others, I’m on a budget and decided to try them out.

The first thing I noticed when I got them home is that unlike my favorite brand, there isn’t an easy opening at ...

• the side so that straws can be easily ejected and pulled when needed. Instead, I had to rip open the box because it didn’t open easily. This, of course, allows the whole package to practically fall out, if one isn’t careful.

I was pleased, though, that the straws were colorful, like I prefer. At first glance, I didn’t think there

would be much difference in actually using the straws. Unfortunately, these turned out not to be as strong as my normal brand. They bend more easily at the base, making it difficult to even stir sometimes. They aren’t as flimsy as paper straws, but they just lack the sturdiness I need and prefer.

So, not the best, and I was disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12809462890730/k2311a098/9.8.08