Sacred 2 fallen angel (xbox 360)
  • To be honest this has to be one of the most boring games I have ever played in my life
  • The games story is not to me interesting and the game play becomes extremely redundant
  • Beyond that this game is just not cutting it with me I think that if something's were improved like the game play I could have had a lot better experience

• by worldreview

Sacred 2: fallen angel for the Xbox 360 is a game created by deep silver and is a action adventure role playing games with basic elements of any of today’s role playing game’s. The game is taken place before the first sacred game and is visually better then the original with improved graphics and the game like the original still keeps its isometric perspective.

The

story is revolved around the source of magic and life called t-energy.

The high elves gained control of the t-energy in anacaria where it resided and then became dominant amount other races.

Then while other races fight in order to obtain this energy the energy goes out of control causing chaos and the destruction.

You the player then make the decision whether to continue chaos ...

• or save the land.

To be honest this has to be one of the most boring games I have ever played in my life.

The games story is not to me interesting and the game play becomes extremely redundant.

The only thing that this game had going for it is its title and its graphics.

Beyond that this game is just not cutting it with

me I think that if something’s were improved like the game play I could have had a lot better experience.

The multiplayer also doesn’t save this game its just like playing a boring game with a lot of people and regardless of the people your playing with at the end of the day its still a boring game.

I would have to give this title a pass.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28809462830730/k2311a098/9.8.08