Suave Firming Moisturizer
  • I have never used any moisturizer except Suave and now I think that the Firming formula will be my permanent choice
  • I am really impressed that it does firm the skin, a lot of lotions advertise that but don't come through
  • I have noticed this especially on my legs
  • I love this product and I am very satisfied with the quality and good value of it

• by alwayswinning

I only use Suave Moisturizer. I recently saw the Firming moisturizer in the store and thought I would try it out. It really does work very well.

And as we all know that Suave is always a good value. The price is way less than other brands and it works just as well if not

better.

I have never used any moisturizer except Suave and now I think that the Firming formula will be my permanent choice. It really does a good job in making your skin feel more firm.

It is really creamy feeling but not greasy and the moisturizing and smoothness lasts all day. It smells great also.

...

• I am really impressed that it does firm the skin, a lot of lotions advertise that but don’t come through. Suave Firming does exactly what it says it will do.

It firms the skin. I have noticed this especially on my legs.

I love this product and I am very satisfied with the quality and good

value of it. I use it all day long on my hands and enjoy beautiful smooth hands through out the day.

I think that this is a great product and I am thrilled that I have discovered it and given it a try. It is now my new number one lotion.

I won’t be buying any other kind.

Suave Firming Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31809462740730/k2311a098/9.8.08