Bvlgari Blv Notte Pour Femme EDP
  • All in all, this perfume is definitely a keeper for me
  • I love to wear it on casual days all year long, and it also wears very well on hot summer nights

• by caramel

If you like soft, oriental, lightly gourmand fragrances, this is bound to be one of your favorites! On me, I get a hint of soft powder when first sprayed, then it settles down to a warm skin-embracing scent. In the dry drown, a sweet note emerges and the scent turns into a lightly sexy gourmand.

Throughout its development, it stays very close to the

skin.

This is actually something I don’t necessarily love about it.

I wish it was a tiny bit louder so that I can leave a light sensual trace in every room, but it’s barely detectable by anyone around.

It actually sticks better to clothes than it does to my skin (which is on the normal to dry side of the spectrum), and is ...

• more prominent there too.

As for the bottle, I really love it! Very sophisticated and well made; definitely captures the essence of the fragrance very well.

This perfume is somewhat on the expensive side, with 1.

3oz at about $62.

I was extremely lucky to recently find a 2.

5oz at Ross for about $35, though.

All in all, this perfume is definitely a keeper for

me! It’s suitable for all seasons, and it’s so soft that it cannot offend anyone in any way so it’s work-safe.

I love to wear it on casual days all year long, and it also wears very well on hot summer nights.

Sometimes I even wear it at home when I want to smell subtly seductive.

It’s fresh yet soft, sensual, sumptuous, definitely mysterious and extremely unique.

Bvlgari Blv Notte Pour Femme EDP

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56809462710730/k2311a098/9.8.08