HP Photosmart C40180  » Hardware  »
  • On my husband's last birthday, I thought of giving him a scanner since he is verbalizing for suach a long time that it would've been great & easy to compile electronic copies of his credentials if a scanner is available
  • I got more than what I bargained for when I bought the HP Photosmart C40180

• by lipsticknladdles

On my husband’s last birthday, I thought of giving him a scanner since he is verbalizing for suach a long time that it would’ve been great & easy to compile electronic copies of his credentials if a scanner is available. I got more than what I bargained for when I bought the HP Photosmart C40180. Aside from the scanner, a printer & a

copier completed the package making it a great buy.

For a 3-in-1 compact machine, HP Photosmart C40180 is a good catch at $70.

My husband was so happy when he got his birthday gift. He immediately put it to the test by printing making the stand-alone printing. Straight from the box, he was able to set up the whole thing and print a black and ...

• white document in less than 10 minutes. He adores the fact that the machine has variety of memory card slots that makes it possible to print without connecting it to a computer. The 2.4″ color LCD makes it even easier because it substitutes the function of the computer in letting you know what’s going on while you’re printing.

Once the software that goes with it

was installed, we made us of it more efficiently. And my husband fell in love with more because of its speedy printing and quiet operation. The scanner produces high resolution outcomes. The photo prints are fine quality. Well, he just wish that the paper tray is slightly bigger. Other than that he is happy with his scanner/printer/copier’s solid performance.I made another perfect gift, thanks to HP Photosmart C40180.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33809462590730/k2311a098/9.8.08