Kolcraft Umbrella Stroller
  • So, I decided that we needed a stroller fast
  • I think we can do that now with the Kolcraft stroller

• by Sydney Hazelton

My daughter has dirtied her previous stroller when she vomitted in it the other day. Since that day, I have been carrying her around whenever I needed to go out. My arms are tired by the end of the day from carrying her all day. Even though she could walk, she refused to do so in crowded and unfamiliar places. So, I decided that we needed a stroller fast. We recently bought a Kolcraft stroller from Toy R Us in town and thought that we

made the right choice when we bought this stroller.

It was an umbrella stroller, a simple stroller which folds to an umbrella shape. It has minimal features compared to her previus stroller. But now that she is older, there is no need for a fancy stroller for my daughter. It has a small storage bag, a canopy and a dishwasher safe cup holder.

When we bought the stroller, the staff at Toys R Us assembled it for us. But it looks pretty quick and easy to assemble, even if you had to do it yourself. You just need to fix the wheels and attach the canopy, storage bags and cup holder using the plastic clips. These are removable if you want to clean them.

Opening up the stroller can be done quickly in 3 easy steps. First, you release the clip on the side of stroller. Second, you push the front of the stroller forward. Third, you press down the folding bar to lock the stroller. That easy!

Then you put your child ...

• Kolcraft Umbrella Stroller
      in and secure him by fastening the seat belts. The canopy can be adjusted to block sun or wind by pushing it forward. The seat can recline a little by unhooking the plastic clips. There were many other umbrella strollers that we saw that could not recline. It would be uncomfortable when a child sleeps in it, as his head will lean to the side.

The great part is that once folded, it does not take up too much space in our store room. And it

is rather light compared to our previous stroller. We used to be reluctant to carry our stroller on the bus because it was too bulky. I think we can do that now with the Kolcraft stroller.

The stroller is also easy to manuever with its eight wheels. You can operate the brakes by pushing the levers up or down. The price is also reasonable at $69. My daughter loved the Kolcraft stroller and wants to ride in her new stroller all the time whenever we go out now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54809462550730/k2311a098/9.8.08