Adobe Audition 1.5  » Software  »
  • I believe as my experience with this program grows, the time spent on each project will become shorter
  • Probably there are better tutorials out there other then provided by Adobe One of the best things about the program is you don't need a sound proof studio to record a reasonably clean sound - the program helps to minimize background noises or to completely get rid of them

• by Hugo
      Adobe Audition 1. 5 is one great audio editing program for both professionals and those who love to experiment with sound or even make music of their own on non-professional level.

Adobe Auditions offers a set of very useful features and doesn’t make it too complicated to figure how to use them.

After spending some time on

reading manual and practicing I felt like I was ready to switch my career from an engineering path to artistic : ).

I mean both the process of sound making/editing and the results were very satisfying! But I have to admit that though the program is fun to work with, it requires time and patience.

I ...

• believe as my experience with this program grows, the time spent on each project will become shorter.

But at this point (I have Adobe Audition for about a year) it takes a few tries before I get what I want.

things about the program is you don’t need a sound proof studio to record a reasonably clean sound - the program helps to minimize background noises or to completely get rid of them.

Adobe Audition is not expensive, and probably one of the best of this kind (I am not talking about professional programs used by sound engineers).

Udon Cheek says :

I use Adobe Audition 1.5 to record. Right now I can`t record because when I insert my instrumental into a track it ends up being the recorded wave on the track selected for the vocal. In other words… If the instrumental is on track 1 and I`ve selected 2 for my vocal, I don`t get a wave of the vocal that I`m speaking into the microphone. I get a recording of the instrumental. Can anyone help me? Please.

nicholas nkhwazi says :

Audition will let you select which inputs to record from, so try and change the input to be mic in or whichever soundcard you may be using. I would recommend you get audition 3.0 or higher as 1.5 is pretty outdated.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30110446250330/k2311a0411/4.11.06