The Dark Knight
2.5
  • I found it very boring and couldn't wait for the end of the movie before the first half of the movie I kept watching the time through my watch
  • The plot is neither interesting nor impressive
  • I just impressed on the Batman's car that can be transformed into a bike
  • It show time is 2 hour 30 minutes and I found it too long
  • For me, I even won't consider to watch for the 2nd time or to buy the DVD for collection

• by Ahbingo

I’m not fan of Batman and I watched this movie because it’s rated as 5 star in CinemaOnline (Malaysia) website. I even couldn’t remember the previous Batman movie.

I found it very boring and couldn’t wait for the end of the movie before the first half of the movie I kept watching the time through my watch. The plot is neither

interesting nor impressive. I just impressed on the Batman’s car that can be transformed into a bike. The scenes are often in dark perhaps that’s the intention to match its title of “The Dark Knight” but it really couldn’t keep me and my friends to keep concentrating on it from the beginning to the end. We kept whispered at each ...

• other “Very boring not end yet?” It show time is 2 hour 30 minutes and I found it too long. However, I agree that “The Joker” plays his role very successfully and lively he had done a good job in this movie.

I totally have no idea what’s the storyline of a Batman or if they want to

deliver something about the “Dark Knight”, I just concern if it’s worth to watch just forget on the issue that it’s a Batman movie. If you heard bad review about this movie, you will still go for it because it’s a Batman movie. For me, I even won’t consider to watch for the 2nd time or to buy the DVD for collection.

The Dark Knight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11809462440730/k2311a098/9.8.08