The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • Not only was it affordable - that's why I bought it - it was also very effective
  • I think it works quite well and I am recommending it to anyone who has been tortured by cracked lips

• by hennessy711

I am prone to cracked lips especially since I work in an airconditioned environment. I have tried a lot of lip balms but most of them made my lips feel oily and heavy. Then when I go out where it’s warm, my lips feel really war and sticky as well. Also, I had to apply the balm every now and

then throughout the day which was very inconvenient for me as I am not fond of retouching my makeup.

One day, I passed by The Body Shop just to see if they have anything affordable to care for my lips. I was recommended The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm and I put it on while doing my shopping. Not only was it affordable - that’s why I bought it - it was also very effective.

It glides on easily without the oily or heavy feel. I almost didn’t notice that I had put it on while I was shopping. I only remembered when I went through my receipts that night.

I liked that it didn’t have a particular taste becuase ...

• The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm
      it allowed me to put on lip gloss or lipstick after. It does have a great smell but it wasn’t overpowering like other lip balms - I couldn’t smell it once I applied it. The Vitamin E must really be working to moisturize my lips and since it has SPF, I don’t worry about putting on sunblock on my lips.
      Because of the Vitamin E and the SPF, I even applied it to burns (that I get when I’m frying) and it works better than toothpaste because I didn’t develop dark scars on the back of my hands and lower arms. I think it works quite well and I am recommending it to anyone who has been tortured by cracked lips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409462420430/k2311a094/9.4.08