Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
2.0
  • Pirates three in my opinion is overall a bad movie and here's why
  • And the BIGGEST problem with this movie is the confusing plot
  • Good special effects don't save this terrible end to a trilogy which could have been very interesting if done correctly

• by Artie17

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End is the final movie in the Pirates trilogy. I was not very high on Dead Man’s Chest and was hoping At World’s End would reinvigorate my love I had for Pirates 1. However, what I got dissipated my love for Pirates 1 even more.

Pirates three in my opinion is overall a bad movie and here’s why. The movie has terrible writing.

Some of the scenes were just

awful including the scene with fifty nine Jack Sparrows. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing during that scene.

Next, there are too many characters. I saw the first two movies and still didn’t know who all of the characters were while watching this.

There are so many different storylines it’s ridiculous to have to keep up with all of them. I laughed quite a bit in the first Pirates movie, a little less in ...

• the second, and maybe once in this movie.

The creators just recycled the old jokes that were used in the previous movies. When you hear the same joke twice, it isn’t funny the next time film makers! And the BIGGEST problem with this movie is the confusing plot.

Everybody seems to be double crossing everybody else. The whole movie is just politics.

Not interesting at ALL. Half the time you don’t know who’s

on whose side which is really frustrating when trying to follow the story.

And the last complaint I have about this movie is it’s length. At World’s End is literally where the movie ends time wise.

It’s not even funny how long you will be watching this movie. Be prepared for that when sitting down to watch it.

Good special effects don’t save this terrible end to a trilogy which could have been very interesting if done correctly.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11409462330430/k2311a094/9.4.08