Neutrogena Rapid Clear Cleanser for Roseaca  » Cosmetics  »
  • Only one complaint - I don't like the design of the tube
  • I don't like to shop there, but I know the Rapid Clear is always stocked

• by anawar

Roseaca is not the same as acne and buying acne products will not help this “reddened, blotchy” face condition. There are over the counter face cleansers to help reduce the symptoms.

I use “Neutrogena Rapid Clear”. This product is not the same as Neutrogena’s acne product, so make sure you buy only “Rapid Clear”.

I have tried several different products, but this

is the only one that works for my skin. Only one complaint - I don’t like the design of the tube. It’s like a giant tube of toothpaste, but the tube is harder. When the container is close to empty, it’s hard to get the cleanser out of the tube and it’s easy to waste it.

Sometimes I break off ...

• the cap and squirt the remaining contents into a small bottle that I can close. Try an old prescription bottle.

Watch for the following words when you buy any face soap. Don’t buy soap. Make sure your product says “cleanser” and “oil-free” The “Rapid Clear” has the words “oil-eliminating foaming cleanser” on the front. It’s hard to find the product mixed

in with other similar products, so watch for the orange and white bottle.

CVS usually carries this brand, but I haven’t seen too much of it lately. Try Walmart. I don’t like to shop there, but I know the “Rapid Clear” is always stocked.

One more suggestion - don’t buy any make-up unless it has the words “non-allergenic” and “oil free” on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409462220430/k2311a094/9.4.08