Grey’s Anatomy TV Show  » TV  »
  • I can tell that this is going to become one of my favourite TV shows
  • It's well-written and well-acted, and the characters are interesting, with some I was sure I could get to care about over the coming weeks
  • I found that this episode had all the right ingredients for hooking the viewer
  • Other than that, I really enjoyed this and look forward to the rest of the series

• by angel
      I can tell that this is going to become one of my favourite TV shows. I was doubtful at first, wondering just what was the point of another hospital drama (and to tell you the truth, I’m not a big fan of hospital drama), but this one is different.

It’s well-written and well-acted, and the characters

are interesting, with some I was sure I could get to care about over the coming weeks.

The show is about Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo), the daughter of a famous surgeon who starts as an intern at Seattle Grace Hospital.

The first episode takes us through her first shift and introduces all the other characters, who ...

• are a varied bunch.

She soon finds out that Dr Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey), the guy she will be working under, is none other than the guy she slept with the night before.

I found that this episode had all the right ingredients for hooking the viewer.

It grips from the start, and is fast-paced with

lots of tension and a light touch of humour.

The only complaint I have is that being a little squeamish, I found some scenes quite gory (I had to turn away during a close-up of some surgery) and felt that they were unnecessary.

Other than that, I really enjoyed this and look forward to the rest of the series.

Grey's Anatomy TV Show

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10110446220330/k2311a0411/4.11.06