Death Race movie
  • Then I know what's the Death Race is about for this movie a race either that you win or you dead
  • However, I don't like the violent part (how each racer is being killed in the race) I used my hand to cover my eyes for each killing scene
  • I found that the storyline is quite interesting but predictable
  • Its plot is not that impressive but I felt impressed and excited on those racing scenes, rules and tactics (just like in a car racing video game)
  • It's not the best action movie so far but it's a worth watching action movie

• by Ahbingo

I just watched this movie (Death Race) an hour ago. Before I watch this movie, I totally have no idea what are the plot and the main actor. It starts with cars racing, not nice sport cars but metal, modified cars with many functions which one car keeps shooting the car in front of him. Then I know what’s the “Death

Race” is about for this movie a race either that you win or you dead.

It’s quite a fast-paced movie that I never feel to fall asleep or miss any part throughout the movie. However, I don’t like the violent part (how each racer is being killed in the race) I used my hand to cover my eyes ...

• for each killing scene. As being stated, this movie is rated as 18SG in my country that contains violence I can accept that.

I found that the storyline is quite interesting but predictable. Its plot is not that impressive but I felt impressed and excited on those racing scenes, rules and tactics (just like in a car racing video game).

It makes me follow the movie from the beginning to the end. It somewhat entertaining in some parts of the movie. All audiences were happy when the ‘bad woman’ was being punished for her action.

In summary, this movie contains some violence but it’s not that much, somewhat acceptable. It’s not the best action movie so far but it’s a worth watching action movie.

Death Race movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11409462130430/k2311a094/9.4.08