Thailand places to stay  » Hotels  »
Thailand
  • Lovely, lovely staff, excellent food, and the room was amazing

• by Jualsy
      I have been to Thailand three times and stayed in 5 different hotels, different standards, but all truly great. D Ma Pavilion Hotel in Bangkok. Lovely hotel, really friendly staff and good rooms and food. I was on 25th Floor and the room looked out onto a blank wall opposite, whigh could have been better, but that was the ONLY downside.

Bangkok City

Inn in Bangkok
      . Only a 2-3 star hotel, very chjeap, but a lovely stay nevertheless. Ver near BigC shopping Centre and World Trade Centre.

Room was lovely, staff friendly and food good. Very good value for a very cheap price. Davis Hotel Bangkok….

5 star. Luxury all the way. I spend all the time exclaiming how good everything was.

Lovely, lovely staff, excellent food,

• and the room was amazing…I had my own 4 poster Bed!

Marriott Hotel in Hua Hin. IT felt a bit strange not seeing the usual set up of a hotel reception area…. it felt as if it was all outside in a lovely garden! We were given garlands to wear when we arrived….

good in many ways, and right on the beach. Food good, but

expensive in the evening. Hilton Hotel Hua Hin.

We were upgraded to the Royal suite and it was fantastic. Even so the hotel was wonderful, whatever the room was…. superb facilities.

Amazing meals, lovely pool, right near the beach. No compaints at all!

I am going back in Septemeber with friends and we are staying in the Bangkok City Inn Hotel again…. very reasonable and a great holiday budget is experienced.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2110446210330/k2311a0411/4.11.06