Maybelline Intense Volume XXL Microfiber Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • It is definitely different that other mascaras, but I'm not sure that I like it as an everyday mascara
  • One interesting thing that I did really like about the microfiber, is you can actually curl your lashes with it

• by esotericat

I was actually in search of false eyelashes when I purchased this product. It is definitely different that other mascaras, but I’m not sure that I like it as an everyday mascara.

The tube contains two separate solutions. One is a white microfiber base coat that extends the lashes before applying the actual mascara.

The base coat does extend the lashes, but it has to be applied carefully and lightly so you won’t get clumping.

The second coat (the actual mascara) is sub par. It’s clumpy, and the wand is similar to a cheap mascara wand. If you’re careful, you’ll get nice long lashes, as it does ...

• do what it promises. If you put it on quickly, you will get clumpy, cobwebby lashes.

If you want to extend your eyelashes, try using the microfiber solution with your favorite mascara. If you find it too thick, try it on the outer third of your lashes it will give you a look

similar to false eyelashes.

One interesting thing that I did really like about the microfiber, is you can actually curl your lashes with it. Apply the solution, then while it’s drying, gently use your fingers to lift your upper lashes.

Overall, it’s nothing spectacular. I give the microfiber solution an 8/10 and the mascara solution a 2/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409461950330/k2311a094/9.4.08