Lego Batman: Robin’s Scuba Jet: Attack of the Penguin
  • I really enjoyed building this set with my wife

• by shawn the writer

Lego Batman: Robin’s Scuba Jet: Attack of the Penguin is a great lego set of 207 pieces. I recently bought this for myself because the Penguin has always been been one of my favorite Batman villians. The set includes Robin, the Penguin, Robin’s scuba jet, Penguin’s submarine, and two penguins with guns to serve as the Penguin’s lackeys.

I really enjoyed building this set with my wife. We did

the entire set in one night, but my wife is very good at doing these things, and the instructions are very easy to read and understand. As with all Lego sets, you need to make sure you do not skip a set because Legos are much easier to put together than to take apart because of all the little pieces. I am happy to report we did not miss any steps ...

• and had the whole set constructed in about an hour.

Robin’s scuba jet is too small but is very colorful. It is hard to actually fit Robin into the jet and even then you will smash his cape if you force him in. I usually take his cape off. The jet includes two flick missles on the wings. Penguin’s submarine is three times larger than Robin’s jet and includes lots of

cool features including two flick missles, a periscope that really works, rotating engines, and a missle that will shoot literally three feet. The missle is awesome! It shoots only forwards but comes out fast enough to easily knock other legos to the ground if you aim correctly.

The top of the submarine will come off, leaving room to put Penguin inside. This is a great little set and not a bad deal for $19.99.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28409461890330/k2311a094/9.4.08