Aunt Millie’s Deli Style Whole Grain Mini Subs
  • Aunt Millie's deli style whole grain mini subs are so delicious it is hard to describe them, but I will try
  • I try to eat healthy most of the time, but sometimes the thought of another turkey sandwich or another tuna salad sandwich is a little boring

• by shawn the writer

Aunt Millie’s deli style whole grain mini subs are absolutely most favorite sandwich buns ever made! I just discovered them a few months ago and ever since, I have put them on absolutely every grocery list for every grocery store trip my wife and I have made.

Aunt Millie’s deli style whole grain mini subs are so delicious it is hard to describe them, but I will try. I try to eat healthy

most of the time, but sometimes the thought of another turkey sandwich or another tuna salad sandwich is a little boring. I try to spice them up with special mustards and other toppings, but when you put them in a baggie to work, by the time I eat around noon, they can get soggy and unappealing. However, when I use a Aunt Millie’s deli style whole grain mini sub for my sandwich,

• I literally look forward to eating lunch.

Aunt Millie’s deli style whole grain mini subs come in packages of eight buns, which weigh a hefty 18.5 ounces for the entire bag. These rolls are so fresh and so soft and just make sandwiches more exciting. At the same time, they are thick and hold up well to large amounts of meat and toppings. They do not get soggy like regular slices of

bread.

These rolls are also surprisingly high on protein, with 6 grams. They have only 2.5 of fat, and only 28 grams of carbohydrates, which is pretty low considering the size of these rolls. Each roll has 150 calories.

Aunt Millie’s deli style whole grain mini subs are basically like deli fresh rolls but not at the deli price. At our local Walmart, we can get them for a little over two dollars for the entire bag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27409461800330/k2311a094/9.4.08