Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast  » Food  »
  • I like the various folds and how you can pour tons of mustard or mayo throughout the meat

• by shawn the writer

My staple for lunch the past few years has been Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh oven roasted turkey breast. I love it because its cut thin. I hate thick slices of processed turkey or other lunch meats. Also, Mayer Deli Fresh oven roasted turkey breast folds so neatly you can pile it on a sandwich. It just looks

more appetizing than tossing a few circles of turkey on your sandwich. I like the various folds and how you can pour tons of mustard or mayo throughout the meat.

Mayer Deli Fresh oven roasted turkey breast is a really healthy option for your lunch, and each package goes a surprisingly long way if you eat the recommended portion. We buy 9 ounce packages that give you 5 servings that provide 45 calories, 8 big grams of protein, less than a gram of fat, and only a gram of carbohydrates. Basically, you are eating lean protein with very little downside. If you are a big eater, or on a high protein diet, you could eat two servings ...

• Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
      and still be eating less than 100 calories worth of meat.

I use Mayer Deli Fresh oven roasted turkey breast for all sorts of things other than sandwiches. I toss some on top of baked potatoes to make a complete meal with additional protein. I also toss some in with scrambled eggs for a hearty protein-rich breakfast.

I usually find

that one serving, on a big wheat roll with mustard and low-fat cheese makes a sandwich plenty big enough for a meal, paired with fresh fruit or vegetable sticks. With so many unhealthy choices for lunch available, I use Mayer Deli Fresh oven roasted turkey breast any time I can. I envision it being a staple of mine for a long time!

James Barnes says :

Where are your turkeys raised? Thanks.

John says :

Oscar Mayer turkeys are raised at their processing plant in West Liberty, IA.

rachel says :

is this product gluten free?

John says :

Yes, these products are gluten free.

Galega says :

This turkey is gluten free. You might not suspect a fresh or frozen turkey to be a source of gluten. Same goes for freshly roasted one. But basting solutions injected into turkeys during processing do sometimes contain gluten.

Chad Dunn says :

re : I like the various folds and how you can pour tons of mustard or mayo throughout the meat
I love how the Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast is neatly folded and packed into the convenient resealable package and the fact that I can pour a good amount of mayo and mustard throughout it, especially where I’ve lived down south and the combination is popular. In my younger years I always went straight to the deli for oven roasted turkey breast until one day I stumbled upon Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast I decided to pick a one pound package up because I was limited that week with funds. I Was so pleased in fact the I’ve been eating this turkey breast for multiple years and to me it’s the best resealable packaged turkey the market has to offer. I really like that there is only 50 calories, 0 grams of saturated fat, 440 MG of sodium and 0 grams of sugar per serving, which I usually put 2 on my sandwich. I also love the natural flavors of the turkey. Most other brands want to ruin their meat with generic flavors and heavy sodium. I highly suggest you give Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast a try, you won’t regret it, and while you are at it try it with mayo and mustard together you’ll like it. So go ahead and GIVE IT A POUR

Sharon Brower says :

There is a date on the front of the package…………………how long after you open the meat is it good? Up to the date on the package??? Opened or not??? Thanks you Sharon

John says :

The meat comes in a re-sealable package so it is good up to the expiration date, even if it’s open.

Galega says :

Once opened, you have to preserve it as instructed on the pack. If you keep it open, it can get contaminated by microorganisms. If you follow instructions, then it can be used by the best before date mentioned on the pack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27409461790330/k2311a094/9.4.08