Gulden’s Spicy Brown Mustard  » Food  »
  • So I found it in the fridge and tried some on a turkey sandwich
  • When I finish the bottle I will definitely put it on the grocery list

• by shawn the writer

I just found out about Gulden’s spicy brown mustard about a month ago when my mom’s husband brought it over for a cook out and forgot to bring it home. So I found it in the fridge and tried some on a turkey sandwich.

It was delicious!

Gulden’s spicy brown mustard comes in a 12 oz bottle. It has only five calories per serving, so it (like all mustards) is a great guilt-free choice for adding flavor to sandwiches and pretty much all kinds of great food. It is fat free and has very little sodium, only about two percent of your daily allowance.

Gulden’s has a great spicy taste and adds kick to turkey, tuna casserole, roast beef, hot dogs, hamburgers, and pretty much anything. I am a huge mustard fan ...

• Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard
      and so I literally put Gulden’s on anything within reason.

I pretty much ate all the Gulden’s within a month period. My wife hardly touched it, but she’s rather picky. When I finish the bottle I will definitely put it on the grocery list. Maybe

then I will find out how much it costs. I can see using it in mixes and marinades, and maybe even as a dip for chips and such. After using Gulden’s, it will be hard to go back to regular old yellow mustard like French’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27409461770330/k2311a094/9.4.08