Pancakes recipe  » Recipes  »
  • We use a very simple recipe which my wife's late grandmother and her use to do when she was young

• by Steve12345

Our little boy loves to make pancakes and this is a weekly thing that we do. My wife and I take it in turns so he knows that mummy’s and daddy’s are both good in the kitchen. We use a very simple recipe which my wife’s late grandmother and

her use to do when she was young.

All you need for these very simple pancakes are the following ingrdients 250 grams of flour 1 large egg A pinch of salt Half a teaspoon of olive oil 1 and a half cups of milk A little more olive oil for ...

• frying Honey and cinnamon these are optional and can be replaced with other things like good old lemon and sugar or healthy options like fruit, but honey and cinnamon are our favourites.

First you put the flour and salt into a deep bowl, and make a hole in the middle

and put on the egg and half a teaspoon of oil. Mix together and add the milk little by little. Heat plenty of olive oil in a pan and drop in some of the batter. Fry until the pancakes are golden then turn them. Serve with the topping of your choice, we have it with honey and cinnamon. Enjoy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49309461621030/k2311a093/9.3.08