Stuffed Squid  » Recipes  »
  • I love to cook and my wife loves fish and would rather eat fish than meat, so I often do her stuffed squid
  • We love this meal and I would highly recommend you try it for yourselves

• by Steve12345

I love to cook and my wife loves fish and would rather eat fish than meat, so I often do her stuffed squid. A Greek friend of hers gave this recipe to her and it is simple to do and tastes great the measurements I am going to give you serves six people.

All you need

is 1 kg of medium sized squid 1 cup of rice 3 medium onions chopped finely A little fresh mint chopped finely Fresh parsley chopped finely A pinch of sugar 3 tomatoes peeled 1 cup of olive oil Salt and pepper And about 2/3 of a glass of white wine

First of all clean and wash ...

• the squid and separate the tentacles from the bodies. Put the bodies to one side and chop the tentacles small. Heat a little of your olive oil and brown the onions, then add the parsley, mint, the tentacles, the tomatoes and the pinch of sugar and let it all simmer for five minutes. Put in
        the rice and let boil for a few minutes and then remove from the heat. Then stuff the squid bodies with the mixture and sew them shut. Put them in a baking pan, pour the rest of the oil, the wine and a little water and bake in a moderate oven for 25 minutes.

We love this meal and I would highly recommend you try it for yourselves.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49309461611030/k2311a093/9.3.08