Smackdown V Raw 2008  » Games  »
  • One of my favourite Wii games so far is Smackdown V Raw 2008
  • This is the first time I had played this type of game on the Wii and I was very impressed with the way the game played
  • It was easy to control and there are lots of different moves to do and I found it easier than playing on the Playstation two
  • Overall I would recommend this game as a good light hearted bit of fun
  • I'm glad I bought it as I do feel it has given me value for money and you are a bit more active using the Wii than the Play station two with this particular game

• by Steve12345

One of my favourite Wii games so far is Smackdown V Raw 2008. Although I’m not particular a WWE fan I do enjoy playing the games for some reason. This is the first time I had played this type of game on the Wii and I was very impressed with the way the game played.

It was easy to control and there are lots of different moves to do and I found it easier than playing on the Playstation two.

There varies modes on the game such as story / season mode the other modes include making your own match, singles, tag and design your own belt eg king of the ring ...

• etc.

My favourite is the season / story mode and that is the only one I really have a go out as you progress you get to decide what brand to represent and if you do particulary well you unlock bonuses such as hall of fame stars like Bret the Hitman.

Overall I would recommend this game as a

good light hearted bit of fun. As with most Wii games it is expensive but I think it is worth the price. I’m glad I bought it as I do feel it has given me value for money and you are a bit more active using the Wii than the Play station two with this particular game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28309461551030/k2311a093/9.3.08