Grease  » Movies  »

• by Steve12345

My wife and myself both work hard looking after our two children and so once a week we always make sure we do something special for us it normally is on a Friday or Saturday night, and what we normally do is the usual bath time routine with the kids and when they are in bed

I will get us a bottle of wine and DVD. The other night we watched the old classic Grease starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton John. My wife loves this classic and has watched it so many times and sings along to all the songs.

It is about a high school and ...

• John Travolta plays the hard boy Danny who meets a girl whilst on half term who is totally opposite to him called Sandy played by Olivia Newton- John. But what he was not expecting her to be starting his school the next term. He thinks he will never see her again, but he is
        shocked on the first day back at school. The course of true love never runs smoothly

The film is really good and it makes you want to dance and sing a long with all the music all night long. My wife can’t help herself she is up dancing and singing to this one.

Grease

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11309461541030/k2311a093/9.3.08