Alton Towers  » Travel  »
Alton Towers Staffordshire UK
  • The area that was new for two thousand and eight was the Mutiny Bay, which was a theme I particular enjoyed
  • Kurt's favourite ride was the bouncing bugs, which can be found on Cred Street where there are more rides for the little kids
  • There are plenty of toilets and baby changing facilities located all round the park so we never had a problem which changing Josh when he needed it
  • Overall we had a superb day out at Alton Towers Theme Park and would recommend it for everyone

• by Steve12345

We recently spent a whole day at Alton Towers Theme Park, we also stopped in the Splash Landing hotel so we arrived at the park first thing in the morning from the hotel to try and beat some of the queues on the bigger rides.

The theme park is split into different areas, which is great so you can do all the rides in one area then move on to the next. The area that was new for two thousand and eight was the Mutiny Bay, which was a theme I particular enjoyed.

Through out the park there a wide selection of rides for all the

family, from fun magical rides for the small ones like ours to the big thrill rides for the bigger kids like me. I particular like oblivion the way it hangs you over the edge before you go plummeting down a vertical drop. As well as that ride I also love the log flume and the river rapid rides. Those two I enjoyed taking our eldest son Kurt on he like the water rides as much as me now. It’s great being able to take him on there with me.

Kurt’s favourite ride was the bouncing bugs, which can be found on Cred Street where ...

• there are more rides for the little kids. As well as Cred Street there is Old MacDonald’s farm where you can drive on a tractor round a farmyard, and there are loads more rides in the farmyard. Another of Kurt’s favourite rides was the Charlie and the chocolate factory you get a trip from Mr Wonka factory and the glass elevator is great fun.

Food wise there are plenty of fast food outlets throughout the park and we used a couple to have smaller snacks rather than filling up because we planned to eat in the restaurant at the hotel again on the evening. This

said there was certainly plenty of food on offer and enough to fill you up if you had wanted. The food we had was good and still hot which for these sort of places was a bonus.

There are plenty of toilets and baby changing facilities located all round the park so we never had a problem which changing Josh when he needed it.

Overall we had a superb day out at Alton Towers Theme Park and would recommend it for everyone. It was nice not having to rush away at the end we got to enjoy it all at our own pace. It was great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38309461481030/k2311a093/9.3.08