Choco Mucho Chocolate Wafer Roll
  • I have a sweet tooth and I have this problem of not able to think without eating any kind of chocolates or any sweet

• by keroteto

I have a sweet tooth and I have this problem of not able to think without eating any kind of chocolates or any sweet.. its like chocolate is my food for the brain.

One of which that I always crave in is the Choco Mucho Milk Chocolate Wafer Roll. I’m so addicted to this chocolate cause

its like an all flavor chocolate which will not bored you while eating it. It has lost of ingredients and its like a chewy choco with burning caramel inside.

It has a Caramel and cereal crispies which gives this chocolate its crunchy feeling while also havin this soft and chewy choco feeling of chocolate and ...

• caramel.

This is a locally made product by Multi Rich Foods Corporation so it is made base on how and what the local people would like there chocolate should be. It suits the satisfy our tongues just with the right bitterness and sweetness.

Aside from its sweet, caramel and creamy touch it is also

very affordable even if I ate this all day.. i still can afford this but of course we should have control.

This chocolate is worthy enough to buy.. it will give you the satisfaction that you need and feeds your craving.

A really great deal to your pocket and to your stomach.. feel the heaven on earth..

iya says :

I`m crazy about Choco Mucho… It tastes good with coffee gives me a real good energy boost… BUT has it been tested for melamine content???

Galega says :

It has NOT been tested for Melamin. The manufacturer will obviously claim that there isn’t any trace of Melamin. And, there is no way for consumer to know whether it contains or not, unless you go for testing it on your own.

Melamin found in chocolate can cause kidney stone to consumer, especially children.

van says :

what are the ingredients of choco mucho chocolate wafer roll?

Galega says :

Following is the ingredients of Choco Mucho Chocolate Wafer Roll: Milk, sugar, cocoa butter, full cream milk powder, cocoa liquor, lecithin, vanilla and cocoa.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27309461451030/k2311a093/9.3.08