Mr. Clean Sampaguita Fresh  » Housewares  »
  • What is more interesting is that whenever the soap she is using is almost can't be held by her hands, she will use this to wash our plates, and cups etc. she uses the small and bits of the bar soap with dishwashing liquid and everything is used up, no trash and we save money with this doings too

• by jaqui

This is the first time I might be writing a review for a soap used at home for washing clothes. Well, not that I don’t know anything about household products but I guess none of those we use are even worth reviewing.

But just as I was washing the dishes, I smell the fragrance of the soap my mom is using for our clothes and I wonder what is that strong wonderful scent I smell

around the place and my mom said that it was the bar soap she is using.

Honestly I got interested, with the wonderful scent it even gives a good mood and makes me want too try and hand wash a cloth or something right then and there.

I interviewed my mom and she gave me wonderful insights about all the bar soaps she used and that she loved Mr.

Clean Sampaguita fresh more than anything else.

...

• It is cheaper, lasts longer and has wonderful scent too.

She said also that this soap does not dry her hands as other strong soaps does.

What is more interesting is that whenever the soap she is using is almost can’t be held by her hands, she will use this to wash our plates, and cups etc.

trash and we save money with this doings too.

I always see mom washing the clothes and I guess she was right, Mr.

Clean do wonderful things and also takes out some blemishes in clothes and does not harm the skin too.

This brand is old enough, but the scents are of different kinds, we use the Sampaguita fresh and my mom said she will stick to it for as long as it is available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53309461361030/k2311a093/9.3.08