Greenwich Pizza delivery  » Restaurants  »
0.5
  • Well, to add insult to the unwanted experience, we waited long enough, called the hotline twice for follow ups, and then I ended up paying it, and then we got a saggy pizza, and a not so good lasagna if that was not even enough to piss us off

• by jaqui

Greenwich Delivery promises an on time guaranteed delivery service or your order is free, of course there is something to it that the company must be able to prove. Well we just had a delivery and we did complain not receiving our orders on time, as it was promised.

We paid for the food because the motorcycle driver told us to pay

or he will pay it by his salary.

Now that is really something they should address; of course they should not charge it to their employees because it would be our conscience to let them pay for it by their small unreasonable salary.

Well, to add insult to the unwanted experience, we waited long enough, called the hotline twice for follow ...

• ups, and then I ended up paying it, and then we got a saggy pizza, and a not so good lasagna if that was not even enough to piss us off.

So I called the hotline telling them our pizza is as cold as a dead person saggy and does not even have enough toppings! Well all I got was a

spiel “we will note your concerns and give you feedback”.

and I did not get any feedback.

Not even an sms message to console our anger and it has been a month now.

Seeing their tv ads make me angry at their service and thus I always think so bad of them and won’t even dare try calling the number again.

lorie says :

We have the same experience from GREENWICH PIZZA we waited so long for almost 2 hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7309461351030/k2311a093/9.3.08