Jollibee Amazing Aloha  » Food  »
  • Jollibee has again put to market their another famous burger brand called the Amazing Aloha

• by jaqui

Jollibee has again put to market their another famous burger brand called the Amazing Aloha. It is a burger with a slice of round pineapple and a few bacon strips with lettuce and cheese and mayo.

If that is not good enough, you can even order a double Patty burger all for yourself.

Believe me, I was expecting a

rather small burger, perhaps nothing of the usual when we ordered for delivery just this afternoon, just to set my expectations right; however, I am truly bedazzled because the price we paid for each of the double patty burger was very worth it.

I am still full hours after my last bite.

This new premium burger meal from ...

• Jollibee is truly amazing, if I can just borrow their adjective of the burger.

The pineapple is sweet; the mayo is just the right amount, the patties are yummy and juicy and the bread is fresh, including the lettuce.

To be able to enjoy this burger sandwich to its full extent, go for an upsized soft drinks and

French fries.

We did exactly just that and I did enjoy the burger meal from Jollibee; having said that, I should also tell you that I do not really like hamburgers of Jollibee because I think they are not 100% beef.

The amazing aloha though is an exception, at this point.

I do love this hamburger sandwich so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27309461341030/k2311a093/9.3.08