Cher Transport Services  » General services  »
  • They, I believe are the first to have this big buses in the city
  • Also, I notice that Cher does not wait too long in one bus stop because more people already prefer this bus, they get loaded pretty fast

• by Jaqui

A Cher transport service is one of the local buses companies that services metro manila commuters. They, I believe are the first to have this big buses in the city; more people actually ride in this bus and would even wait patiently just to be able to ride in this type of bus going home or to office because

it is comfortable to ride; I have chanced upon this bus a couple of times this week and Cher transport services also charges lower than other bus companies; while most of those I rode charge Php18 for my trip; Cher only charged me with Php16 for the same length of trip for two consecutive times already. Also, I notice ...

• that Cher does not wait too long in one bus stop because more people already prefer this bus, they get loaded pretty fast; trips are so much faster unlike other air con buses that seemed like ages just to be able to arrive at your destination. Their bus conductors are also accommodating, and respectful and helpful of the passengers,
        in many instances I see them helping out those with baggage. More than these that I have already mentioned, the bus is clean inside and out, you won’t see insects walking around the corner of the bus window; there are also no foul smell inside and that I think is a wonderful experience as my ride home and to work.

Gwen says :

Hi,

I have always been a loyal CHER commuter for the longest time. I always make it to a point to wait for one of your buses to arrive because aside from comfortability I know that I will be dealing with efficient drivers and conductors.

But as years passed, it seems like your company lowered your standards of hiring competent employees.

Today, I had the worst experience with one of your conductors(female). I got into a CHER bus when it stopped at the bus station in Centris, Quezon Ave at around 8:00 a.m today. The bus was fully packed in the front (it is rush hour already which explains the high number of passengers) while the back part still has some space for more passengers.

It was obvious that the conductor was not efficient in doing her job. I have been a bus commuter ever since I started working (8 years), and I have seen how conductors, who actually knows how to do their job, can accomodate as many passengers as they can. After all, that’s where they base their additonal income on. The many passengers that will ride means more income.

Going back, because the female conductor just keeps yelling in front without actually going at the back of the bus to allow the passengers to move back, all new passengers (including myself) were just stucked in front.

Then came the MMDA officer who who motioned the bus to stop because there was a violation.

The female conductor spoke with the officer and when she got back to the bus, that’s when she started shouting at all of us:

“Ayaw niyo kasing magsiusod, nahuli tuloy kami Magkano lang mga pamasahe niyo tapus kami magbabayad ng php1500 ”

She keeps on shouting and that’s the time I spoke to her:

ME: ” Ayaw nio pla ng puno ang bus, eh bkit nagssakay p kayo? Kasalanan niyo bat kau nahuli bakit mga pasahero sisisihin niyo?”

CONDUCTOR: “Ah isa ka siguro s kasasakay lang no? Ayaw nyo kasing umusod Dapat hindi na kayo sumasakay pag alam niyong puno n ”

She just keeps on yelling like that

Is she for real? Hindi ata nagiisip tong conductor nato.

How are we going to move at the back if there was no space to actually move to?

Bastos na nga siya, hindi pa marunong dumiskarte sa trabaho niya tapus sisisihin pasahero? Then wag n daw kami sumakay s bus niyo? I wonder what the CHER owner (s) would think about the fact that they hired an inefficient and disrespectful conductor that is telling their loyal commuters not to ride their buses anymore?

If this particular ATE only knew how to do her job, then there wouldn’t have been any issue Mas nakaaccomodate sana ng mas maraming pasahero at hindi sila nahuli.

Kulang ata s training si ATE kaya sa inis nambastos na lang ng mga pasahero.

So disappointing.

I hope that she can be reprimanded for being disrespectful to passengers because she is giving your company a bad image.

I appreciate your time,

Gigie says :

I am so so disappointed with Cher transport conductor bus bearing body number 819 and JP is the conductor. This happened just yesterday, October 8, 2013 at around 3pm. I boarded the bus at the Ayala Station. I paid five hundred pesos and my ticket is 55pesos. He gave me 4hundred pesos and will give the balance later. We were already near the susana heights when he gave me the balance of 45 pesos in COINS. 25pesos in 1peso denomination, 2five peso and 1 ten peso. I asked him kung may buo siya and ang ginawa inilapit niya near my face ung mga buong pera at sinabi niya puro nga po buo kaya nga barya binigay ko sa inyo. Nagalit siya sinisigawan ko daw siya which is not at all true. Ang sinabi ko lang “Wala bang buo”. Siya ung nagalit and sinisigawan ko daw siya at sabi ko sa knya because of that, grabe bastos ka pala hindi ka marunong rumespeto sa mga pasahero mo and he said sinigawan mo ako. I told him that I will report him to his superior.. and sabi niya di magreport ka. Napapahiya ako because of his pagiging arrogante.. I almost cried. I asked his apprentice his name and he said bago lang siya and alam lang niyang name nung kunduktor is JP. The driver was so apologetic because he said the conductor is only new to them. Nakikipagsigawan talaga siya sa pasahero. I was texting my officemate and told her about the incident. The conductor though that I was taking a picture of him so what he did he took his mobile and got a picture of me. I decided to report the incident at their terminal and was able to talked to their dispatcher. He said that the bus belong to Mr. Jojo in Cavite. He will just report the incident and requested my mobile number so that the owner of Cher will call me may be to talked about the incident but until now no calls or text message from them. I told the dispatcher the conductor took a photo of me thru his mobile. I am not sure were he will use it so I decided that I will make a blotter just in case anything happens to me. Cher Trasport please do conduct disciplinary action on this and I hope that there will be trainigs and guidelines to your conductors on how they will treat their passengers. Thank you.

Christian P. Salazar says :

Sir/Madam,

I just wondering if when did CHER TRANSPORT BUS prohibited to unload passenger in “White Plains”. I am almost 15 years commuting from “Susana Heights” and only CHER TRANSPORT BUS is the only bus company who are prohibited to unload in the said place.

Nagtataka rin ako na bakit bukod tanging ang CHER TRANSPORT BUS ang maraming “BASTOS at “WALANG MODO”? Di ko nilalahat pero “KARAMIHAN”,specially sa Body 520 na driver. Thrice (3x) na akong nakaranas ng mga ganitong sitwasyon at insidente lalo na sa driver.

Thank you.

king Caisip :

Im Mr.King Caisip-Complainant
    I am very disappointed with the attitude shown to me of the bus conductor(fare collector). He is very arrogant. I still remember the plate number of the bus- txt791. On December 13, 2012, around 7pm to 8pm, arrived in Air conditioned bus of cher. the conductor asking for our paymnt imagine from Mu oz to Navotas he is asking 16 pesos per head. Since, bfre we just pay 14 only.When I ask him, sya pa nagtaas nang voses at sinambit sakin galit ka eto (habang inaabot nya yung bente) bumaba ka dito .As customer nyo, dapat kung magtanong man ang customer-hindi dapat binabastos. Beacause of this I decided to ask the help of DOTC other people who can help me.I emailed this to you-because I would like to let you know kung ganu kabastos ang ugali nang condutor nyo po.
    Nakikipagtulungan ako para malaman nyo din aman kung ganu ka arrogant ang employee po ninyo.Kung sa tulad ko na may pinag aralan nagawa nya yun.How much more sa mga mababang tao.

267 says :

its just happen to me this evening. Hindi agad naninigil ang driver. Pagnasa Expressway na doon ka sila maninigil. Syempre yun din ang chance mo makapagpahinga kahit konti. Di sinabihan ko sya na manigil ng maaga para makapagpahinga. Sya pa ang galit. Eto hindi pa agad binigay ang sukli hanggang ndi ko pa sinabi. kung kailan pa malapit bumaba. Kung may ibang lang masasakayan ndi ako sasakay sa kanila. Eto pala yung body no. 267. Alam ko na naghahanap buhay kayo pero bigyan nyo ng consideration ang mga customer. Kung wala kami wala kayong negosyo.

jaqui replies :

Its been a while since i am commuting. Really am surprised as to how these public transport buses have turned out to be this way. They weren’t so rude before. Surely most commuters can only file complaints and make their feelings known.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25309461271030/k2311a093/9.3.08