Minute Maid Pulpy Orange
1.0
  • Well, this time, I got a Minute Maid Pulpy orange for free when I bought a tuna sandwich
  • I wouldn't know how much a 330 ml of this juice cost, like I would even care to know because I'm not buying one anyway

• by jaqui

7 eleven once again has offers of free juice drinks when you buy a sandwich product. They always have these things to attract more people to them to buy their products.

Well, this time, I got a Minute Maid Pulpy orange for free when I bought a tuna sandwich.

The sandwich was good, as I have expected it to be.

But I am here to comment on

the new product out in the market, the minute Maid Orange juice with orange pulps.

Minute Maid is a product of the coca cola company.

This was just introduced recently and I guess having it for free is a way to introduce it an be tried by the consumers.

Well as for me, I wouldn’t dare buy another bottle of this and might not even go and ...

• taste it again even if it is for free.

Honestly, I won’t even be able to tell if it is indeed an orange juice if I was blindfolded drinking this juice.

It’s pulp tastes fake, they tastes like oranges that was crushed and was made into bits for the sake of it.

I drank the whole bottle and seriously it has no taste at all, not even

the taste of a powdered orange juice.

I was like drinking orange colored water.

I wouldn’t know how much a 330 ml of this juice cost, like I would even care to know because I’m not buying one anyway.

Perhaps coca cola should release a new batch of this juice, improved taste, or flavor and that is the time I would risk drinking a bottle.

This product is not worth it.

Minute Maid Pulpy Orange

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27309461261030/k2311a093/9.3.08