MGE Taxi Services  » General services  »
Caloocan City Philippines
  • Their main office is found in Caloocan City and they are, perhaps the best Taxi service provider to this time as per my experience
  • Having the complete details and knowing that the company is concerned about the welfare of their clients too, I believe an MGE taxi is the safest taxi you can ride, especially late at night or early in the morning

• by jaqui

MGE is a taxi services here around Metro Manila. Their main office is found in Caloocan City and they are, perhaps the best Taxi service provider to this time as per my experience.

Having seen them line up in shopping malls, they never denied a passenger no matter how far or traffic their locations are.

They too have always

followed the LTFRB’s regulation and have never been discourteous and “greedy” asking for additional money or tips from the passengers.

MGE also has a working radio in every cab, this gives them idea and updates as to which routes to take to stay away from traffic areas, and also this allows them to pick up passengers when someone calls ...

• their center.

This is a good service, actually because when you ask one to pick you up at your location, you don’t have to pay extra.

You pay as per the metered amount only when you ride the taxi to your destination.

Also, they have the complete details of each cab you will ride in front of you, including

the body number and the plate number; they also put up the contact number of the company for your complaints and concerns.

Having the complete details and knowing that the company is concerned about the welfare of their clients too, I believe an MGE taxi is the safest taxi you can ride, especially late at night or early in the morning.

dale borreo says :

good evening po. I just want to inquire from your good office of very important documents which my friend probably left on one of your taxi cabs just this evening. She left 2 envelopes, one is a pink paper envelope and the other one is a brown envelope with transparent plastic. These envelopes contain very important documents to be used for our upcoming medicine board exams this august as well as other papers of identification and academic records. My friend hailed an mge cab, the plate number of which she cannot recall unfortunately, at SM San Lazaro around 8-8 30 pm today. Their route was along A.H Lacson and Piy Margal streets and she was dropped off at Dos Castillas St. Sampaloc, Manila. We would very much appreciate your help in the said matter and hopefully we can hear from you soon. Thank you very much for your kind consideration.

kris303 says :

The above reviewer isn’t connected with MGE, they just rode the cab. To get in touch with MGE, please use the following numbers:

63(2)364-8260
    63(2)363-6096
    63(2)366-6287
    63(2)366-6214

Antonietta David says :

Many people commented that MGE taxis are safe to ride in. Before I agree with this, not until this afternoon at around 5 45pm when I was cruising along Katipunan Ave. in front of Miriam College,at a speed of 40 kph when an MGE taxi with plate UVD 576, thats UVD 576, cut my path which nearly hit my car This prompted me to make a chase, would you believe at 80kph,I was following him eating his full blown black smoke Because I has a faster car than his (modesty aside), I took the lead and found out he had a passenger seated in front holding on tightly to the handle above him. Shame on this monster driver as he was even always daring to bump my car, for all I know, he wouldnt have the money to pay any damage if he did hit me since it would be your company who would. He under estimated my capacity to drive for he saw that it was a lady driver pursuing him. This prompted my companion to take a video of how crazy he was driving the taxi which he didnt own. Crazy hell drivers like this should be taken out of the company as he could be a liability When he knew we were taking a video of how he drives, and even stopped beside him to have his face taken, that was the time he took a speed of 40kph or even 39kph from Market-market to Heritage where I took a right turn. He made my day, that crazy driver. Contrary to what has been written that MGE taxis are the safest taxis, THIS IS NOT TRUE For this to be true, GET RID OF THAT HELL DRIVER, WHO DROVE THE MGE TAXI WITH PLATE NUMBER UVD 576 AT 5 00PM TODAY ALONG KATIPUNAN AVE., Q.C. BOUND SOUTH ALONG C5, MARCH 17, 2012 So beware of MGE taxis not being properly monitored for you may land in hell I would like to know who this is, and see if its worth seeing his face.

Kay says :

hi Antoinietta. It would be better if you report it to their company directly. here are their numbers:
    MGE TAXI
    Phone number: 63 2 364-82-60
    Phone number: 63 2 363-60-96
    Phone number: 63 2 366-62-14
    Phone number: 63 2 366-62-87

You also have the option to call or SMS the LTFRB
    Phone Number (02) 4262512 or Mobile Number 0921-4487777 or go to their site

Hope this helps

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25309461251030/k2311a093/9.3.08