Purefoods Chinese Style Luncheon Meat  » Food  »
  • Well I think it will be more fun to have it paired with bread and not rice
  • Purefoods have been known for more than a decade now, I have to agree with that, but with the Chinese style luncheon meat they put up for sale in the markets aren't reflecting how great the company was with processed meats like hotdogs, bacon, etc. This product was quite okay, but rather disappointing
  • Anything less than the best is not what a company like Purefoods should produce

• by Jaqui

Purefoods Chinese Style Luncheon Meat is what we had partnered with rice in our dinner today. Well I think it will be more fun to have it paired with bread and not rice.

Well I really like luncheon meats but I did not really enjoy this one.

I have to say I was expecting more of this canned goods because, for one, it is made by purefoods, second, it

is a bit more expensive than other luncheon meats there was in the market.

For starter, I have to struggle with my can opener to be able to open this one, and then it was not so much like other luncheon meat that the meat packed was hard to take out of the can.

When I was slicing the meat, I see some little holes in it, a proof ...

• that it was not solid as it should be.

I was wondering why I even tried this product.

I guess we all sometimes do get carried away with product brands thinking they are better if they sort of have this known brand.

sale in the markets aren’t reflecting how great the company was with processed meats like hotdogs, bacon, etc.

This product was quite okay, but rather disappointing.

I feel like I was eating some regular processed meat by some cheap unknown company.

That is how this tasted; I wish they reformulate, or do something about it to be improved.

Anything less than the best is not what a company like Purefoods should produce.

ken levitt says :

reguarding luncheon meat, I would like to know how to read the expirey date on the can.the can reads est 459 3028 1518 Y. please reply asap.
    Thankyou for your time
    K Levitt
    88 central ave
    fort erie
    l2a3s6

ps.Im just wondering if I ran into a bad can of meat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27309461221030/k2311a093/9.3.08