Cheveux Salon  » Business  »
West Avenue Quezon City
  • I love going to this salon whenever I want to have my hair done

• by Jaqui

I haven’t been to a salon lately, but seeing the Cheveux here in West Avenue corner Del Monte Avenue reminds me of the service they give for the few times I was able to visit the salon. They look kind of flashy on the outside, or classy if I may say.

Cheveux seemed to have an expensive haircut and hair services from the outside, but luckily they are at par with most of the salons in the country, even those

who claim to be the cheapest.

Cheveux is not very popular but they have survived the salon industry having loyal supporters and patrons.

They charge about Php200 per haircut; you get to have a free shampoo, and conditioner to go with that prior to the haircut services.

You also will enjoy a blow dry after your haircut and a massage while waiting for your turn if everyone else was busy doing other stuffs (this only happens rarely if ...

• there are a lot of people waiting in line).

As if these were not enough, you also get a free application of their own brand of hair cuticle coat.

The cuticle coat they used was different from the commercialized ones because I feel that they have better results on my hair.

It makes my hair softer and it smells good too; its smell is both soothing and relaxing.

I love going to this salon whenever I want to have my

hair done.

First it is very near to our place, and they have a good service too, haircutters don’t make their clients wait and you won’t get bored because the attendants or assistants who washes your hair chats with you a bit to make you feel comfortable while being cautious in giving their services.

I have not tried other services they have except for the haircut, but I wouldn’t have other salon in mind in case I need to do so in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41309461191030/k2311a093/9.3.08