Hello! Wafer Bar  » Food  »
  • Enjoying a bar of Hello Wafer has been really a wonderful experience for me
  • The hello wafer, because it doesn't cost much is a good treat to kids too
  • All are very good in its very own way, but if I were to suggest, I would recommend the Vanilla filled wafer coated with chocolate because it does not taste too sweet, and the vanilla flavor complimented the chocolate that covers the bar

• by Jaqui

Enjoying a bar of Hello Wafer has been really a wonderful experience for me. The Wafer bar has a wonderful taste.

It is crunchy due to the wafer, it is sweet too because of the chocolate coating; but then the vanilla filling I had tasted is a good combination to the bar.

Hello Wafer is sold in a pack with 4 bars in it.

Each pack is only 14 pesos or about a quarter.

Hello wafer bar is distributed by Jack n Jill.

So since it is a company with good reputation with chips and goodies like Hello wafer bar, you can be assured that it is clean, safe and a quality product even if it is cheap in price.

The hello wafer, because it doesn’t cost much is a good treat to kids too; I’m sure they will love this and will enjoy each bar.

We know ...

• how kids are they do enjoy chocolate however they are presented.

Hello Wafer comes in 3 flavors or variants; it also has chocolate wafer coated with chocolate, and the chocolate wafer coated with white chocolate.

complimented the chocolate that covers the bar.

The taste is really wonderful and I have even finished eating one pack without even noticing how much I have eaten!

As for the health conscious, Hello! Wafer has its nutrition information in each pack and even in each bar being informed of what you eat helps you stay healthy without going overboard.

Try a bar and im sure you will also love it’s taste.

Azriel says :

There was a time where I kinda love this wafer bar and brought some to work and much on it while busy on day to day task. I think it was good but suddenly people jjst lost interest especially if they do not introduce new flavors.

claire mercado says :

re : Enjoying a bar of Hello Wafer has been really a wonderful experience for me
    Hello wafer is so amazing. I use it in my product proposal for my performance and after my propasal all of the panelist impress in what i present because of this kind of wafer sandwich. Thanks to the very delicious taste of it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27309461141030/k2311a093/9.3.08